I graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and a Master’s in Business Administration with Marketing as my concentration. I moved to Los Angeles, California in 2013, and i explore every chance I get. I am fluent in Tagalog (Filipino) because I was born and raised in the Philippines. I appreciate great food, insightful conversations, and well made old fashioned.
1. I am fond of what my friends call “staring into the distance” pictures, so expect to see a lot of those throughout this blog.
2. When it comes to food, I will try anything once except for dog meat because this will highly upset Momo.
3. I got my one and only tattoo on November 11, 2011 (11-11-11) and it’s a verse from Hebrews.
4. My middle name is Bravo.
5. My dream job entails traveling and helping others. I also think I can be successful at choosing songs for a movie/television show soundtrack.
6. My brother and I used to bring home stray cats and dogs which drove my mother crazy.
7. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life nor do I have the desire to do so.
8. Though I now live in Los Angeles, I am still a big Sacramento Kings, Niners, Giants fan.
9. I’ve never been to prom because I attended a very strict all girls catholic high school.
10. I was fortunate to be part of the generation of kids who played outside. My parents turned on our street lamp when it was time to go home.