Is it 5 o’clock yet?
This week wasn’t particularly exhausting nor slow, but I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend! I’ve been hiking every Saturday since April, and tomorrow I’ll be tackling the Los Liones Canyon Trail! I’m quite surprised and actually proud of how well I’ve been keeping up with working out regularly and eating healthy. I’m about to approach the big 3-0, and I just want to be in the best shape of my life. Also, my friends and I will be joining the ROC Race, so I need to make sure I can overcome those obstacles!
Also, how ridiculous are these?!
Too soon? I’m sorry.
- Watching That 70’s Show! – I know it’s been ages since the show ended, but I am highly entertained with the hilarious one-liners! Also, I think it’s cute that Kelso and Jackie are married in real life.
- Writing a scholarship blurb
- Reading I’d like to purchase a book today. Perhaps Me Before You or The Life-Changing Magic of Tydying Up
- Feeling sore from yesterday’s workout
- Drinking black coffee with heavy cream
- Eating I’ll be eating my Hawaiian BBQ leftovers from last night’s dinner
- Listening Damien Rice on Spotify
- Thinking about going camping this weekend
- Smelling my perfume – Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
- Wishing for another open door
- Hoping for increased respect and professionalism in the workplace
- Wearing blue blazer + jeans + overused black flats + flowery top
- Loving this song
- Wanting this bougie candle that Taylor Swift loves!
- Needing to grocery shop. We’re out of eggs and cream.
- Clicking through wedding videos – I have a slight obsession.
I’m still undecided on my upcoming weekend plans, but I’m sure it will all come together. It always does. If you’re fortunate enough to have a 3 day weekend, how will you be spending it?